RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 is committed to finding job openings across central North Carolina for people who are either unemployed or underemployed because of COVID-19.
Harris Teeter at Lake Pine Plaza in Apex needs a grocery manager.
The position oversees 25 people. You’ll hire and train associates, plus give performance reviews. You need to have a high school diploma and at least two years of experience.
Carlie C’s IGA in Fayetteville also needs a grocery manager.
This is a leadership role held by someone with a history of ordering, stocking, and supervision.
You’ll supervise and train staff, and be ready to jump on the cash register when it gets busy.
Past grocery management experience is needed. Be willing to work any shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now