RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is focused on the massive need right now for people in all different facets of the medical industry.
Capital Area Works, a division of Wake County, is holding a virtual job fair specifically for health care providers.
It is taking place Thursday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and there are 17 different providers taking part. Not all of the jobs are specifically in a hospital setting.
There are two openings for clinical documentation specialists in the Raleigh area.
The jobs are offered up through a recruiting company, which is normal in the medical industry.
A year of experience in medical documentation, along with specific certifications are needed.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Travelers at RDU speak out as face masks now required at airports, on planes
- Serial sex offender arrested in Asheville kidnappings, sexual assaults, police say
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center
- Wake County leaders address COVID-19 vaccine rollout during town hall