RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The CBS 17 Job Alert not only helps people find jobs, but we look for positions that are unusual or possibly overlooked.
If you need something part time, Hubert Vester Auto Group in Wilson needs an Office Assistant.
The job requires someone to help with clerical work – answering phones, maintaining files, and helping out with customer reception.
Past experience, a high school diploma, and great communication skills are needed.
Provantage Corporate Solutions is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator based in Raleigh.
The company works with retail businesses to do things like set up in-store displays, merchandise, and help remodel.
This new hire will coordinate project teams for clients – essentially making sure the right teams go to the right client. The person is also responsible for coordinating the hiring of temporary workers.
You should be OK with working long hours and weekends.
A bachelor’s degree is needed, and pay ranges from $35,000 to $40,000 dollars per year.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now