RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Despite talk about problems in the retail industry, there are plenty of opportunities, especially as we go into the holidays.
J. Crew in Crabtree Valley Mall needs a Seasonal Sales Associate.
The ideal candidate will love clothing, be a people person, and be flexible with his or her hours. Be 18 years old, and also be OK with moving and lifting up to 40 pounds.
Charlotte’s, which is a great locally owned boutique, needs a Manager of Sales at their store in Cameron Village.
Past managerial experience and at least a year of retail experience are needed. Have energy, good style, and be organized.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Spring Lake man sought in deadly weekend shooting, officials say
- Sen. Tillis says impeaching Trump as a private citizen would set ‘dangerous precedent’
- RDU, other NC airports included in United Airlines sale with flights as low as $29
- Halting evictions, utility shutoffs led to fewer COVID-19 cases and deaths, Duke study says
- Wake County schools working on virtual plan for spring semester