RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17’s Job Alert means we dig deeper to help you find jobs available throughout central North Carolina – some of which might not jump out at anyone looking for a new job.
LEI Home Enhancements in Cary needs Customer Service Representatives – there are multiple openings.
The company sells things like windows, roofing, and siding. This is an entry-level job, so experience isn’t needed.
You’ll do things like answer customer questions, explain products, and set appointments.
The job is not at a call center, so you’ve got to like people and be able to work face-to-face.
If you’re an animal person, Banfield Pet Hospital needs a Veterinary Assistant in Raleigh.
You’ll work alongside the vets and the pets to ensure safety and care. Necessary certification is required.
Benefits include 401(k), paid time off, and wellness plans for your pets.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now