RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – We’re at the time of year where people are doing a lot of work around the house, be it inside or out, especially with people being stuck at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lowe’s Home Improvement has plenty of openings for people looking for a job, some of them more specialized than others.
At the store on Fayetteville Road in Durham they need a flooring sales specialist.
It’s a full-time job, but there might be additional time needed depending on demand. You should have a flexible schedule and past experience is needed either with the company for a year as a sales specialist, or two years experience in a trade directly related to flooring.
The same store is also in need of both part-time and full-time merchandising service associates.
They’d like you to have past experience working with plans to set up in-store displays and be comfortable working with tools and larger power equipment.
Applicants need to be a high school grad and past experience working with Lowe’s is also a plus.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation near auto shop
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now