RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert we are looking at the huge demand for retail workers going into the holidays.
Macy’s is contacting us at least a few times a week because of the number of seasonal workers the company needs to hire.
For example, there are nearly three dozen openings in the Raleigh area alone.
Examples include a full-time employee in women’s shoes at Triangle Town Center and a full-time team member at Macy’s Backstage, which is the discount area of the store at Triangle Town Center.
The company is planning ahead with a hiring event on Dec. 3 at their Streets at South Point store. It runs from noon until 7 p.m. and phone interviews are also available.
Click here to register online.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- UNC students face long lines for required COVID-19 tests; 1 party reported to police
- Crash closes part of Western Blvd. in Raleigh near NC State campus
- Driver crashes into police car during domestic call in Raleigh, officials say
- Smooth sailing for COVID-19 vaccine recipients at UNC Chapel Hill clinic
- Signs of improvement appear in NC’s still-high COVID-19 numbers