RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There are a lot of people in the foodservice industry who are now out of a job due to COVID-19.
Three very well-known chains are now hiring managers at stores in central North Carolina.
Shake Shack in Cary needs a manager for their location in Waverly Place.
Wendy’s needs a general manager for their location in the Brier Creek area of Raleigh, just off Glenwood Avenue.
Hooters restaurants in both Raleigh and Fayetteville have managerial positions, too.
Duties are similar across the board, and past experience is needed.
Added training is also available. Each of these positions offers benefits.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Crash closes eastbound lanes of I-40 north of Charlotte
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments