RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There are a lot of people in the foodservice industry who are now out of a job due to COVID-19.
Three very well-known chains are now hiring managers at stores in central North Carolina.
Shake Shack in Cary needs a manager for their location in Waverly Place.
Wendy’s needs a general manager for their location in the Brier Creek area of Raleigh, just off Glenwood Avenue.
Hooters restaurants in both Raleigh and Fayetteville have managerial positions, too.
Duties are similar across the board, and past experience is needed.
Added training is also available. Each of these positions offers benefits.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now