RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Let’s get to today’s Job Alert.
Merz North America is looking for a credit analyst in Raleigh.
This person will work with clients with flagged accounts, perform risk analysis for customers applying for credit, and collect on delinquent accounts.
One to three years’ experience is preferred, as is a BA in finance or accounting.
BMC Software needs a social media content specialist.
This is based in Cary but is a work from home job. It isn’t just creating content but also working with other people in marketing and public relations to build successful campaigns.
Strong writing and good communication skills are a must.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments
- Local artist Jay James rocks out to ‘Watch The Leaves’
- Mental Wellness Wednesday: Start reconnecting with others using these simple steps