RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Even though we have record unemployment due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are still a lot of jobs available. Some are more unique than others.
If you feel like flexing some muscle, Hilldrup Moving and Storage is looking for both drivers and movers.
Drivers must have two years experience, the ability to mange crews, load, and unload shipments. The job pays $15 to $25 an hour, based on license and experience.
They also need movers who can lift up to 50 pounds and be able to stand for six hours. They will also need to help with packing and loading.
Pay is $11 to $15 dollars an hour.
Here is a cool one for someone with a love of the great outdoors.
Trek Bicycle needs part-time sales associates at their stores in both Raleigh and Cary.
If you’re not a bike expert, they’ll train you. It is a very customer-focused job because people will have a lot of questions.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation near auto shop
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now