RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Even though we have record unemployment due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are still a lot of jobs available. Some are more unique than others.
If you feel like flexing some muscle, Hilldrup Moving and Storage is looking for both drivers and movers.
Drivers must have two years experience, the ability to mange crews, load, and unload shipments. The job pays $15 to $25 an hour, based on license and experience.
They also need movers who can lift up to 50 pounds and be able to stand for six hours. They will also need to help with packing and loading.
Pay is $11 to $15 dollars an hour.
Here is a cool one for someone with a love of the great outdoors.
Trek Bicycle needs part-time sales associates at their stores in both Raleigh and Cary.
If you’re not a bike expert, they’ll train you. It is a very customer-focused job because people will have a lot of questions.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Child dead, 3 injured after house fire in South Carolina
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated