RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There is an overwhelming number of people applying for unemployment in North Carolina due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a result, the state is hiring 1,000 additional workers for its call center.
As a call center representative you’ll be based in Raleigh. You need one to five years working in a high-volume call center based on your level of education.
Customer service and ability to handle a stressful situation are crucial.
The jobs are limited full-time positions and pay between $34,000 and $52,000 a year.
For anyone with food experience in need of a job, the Denny’s Restaurant on Raeford Road in Fayetteville is looking for a full-time restaurant manager.
Past experience overseeing restaurant operations and managing a staff is needed.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Crash closes eastbound lanes of I-40 north of Charlotte
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments