RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There is an overwhelming number of people applying for unemployment in North Carolina due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a result, the state is hiring 1,000 additional workers for its call center.
As a call center representative you’ll be based in Raleigh. You need one to five years working in a high-volume call center based on your level of education.
Customer service and ability to handle a stressful situation are crucial.
The jobs are limited full-time positions and pay between $34,000 and $52,000 a year.
For anyone with food experience in need of a job, the Denny’s Restaurant on Raeford Road in Fayetteville is looking for a full-time restaurant manager.
Past experience overseeing restaurant operations and managing a staff is needed.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Charlotte police declare George Floyd protest an ‘unlawful assembly’
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now