RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 reported how the state is hiring to help in tracing cases of coronavirus and we’re digging deeper to find out more about the specific types of jobs available.
One opportunity is for a case investigator.
Essentially, you’ll follow up with people with confirmed cases. Most will be by phone or e-mail, but an in-person visit might be necessary.
You will need to have a high school education, past nursing experience is a plus, you will need access to a laptop, and also a car.
Another position is a contact tracer.
You’ll contact people who’ve been identified as having close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19. You must be willing to go into the field to track down people and interview them.
The position is based at home, but you will need high-speed internet and access to a car.
Click here to see all the job openings.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Child dead, 3 injured after house fire in South Carolina