RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s job alert, CBS 17 is looking to help people who’ve lost a job in an industry where there is a huge drop in demand because of COVID-19.
Glassdoor put together a list of those jobs and we did some leg work to find openings.
The descriptions are essentially the same – help tutor student-athletes.
At N.C. State you must be willing to learn about and abide by the N.C. State, NCAA, and ASPSA rules and regulations. It is a temporary job and you should be flexible with your hours, too.
Pay ranges from $8 to $15 per hour.
At UNC, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be willing to work primarily on evenings Sunday through Friday.
Pay is also $8 to $15 per hour.
There are multiple openings, so the jobs will stay open until all are filled.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video
- Franklin County health director slams Youngsville’s decision to hold Christmas parade Saturday
- COVID-19 in NC: Hospitalizations increase as NC has fewest available ICU beds amid pandemic
- SC man charged with killing 5-day-old son in Harnett County, deputies say