RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s job alert, CBS 17 is looking to help people who’ve lost a job in an industry where there is a huge drop in demand because of COVID-19.
Glassdoor put together a list of those jobs and we did some leg work to find openings.
The descriptions are essentially the same – help tutor student-athletes.
At N.C. State you must be willing to learn about and abide by the N.C. State, NCAA, and ASPSA rules and regulations. It is a temporary job and you should be flexible with your hours, too.
Pay ranges from $8 to $15 per hour.
At UNC, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be willing to work primarily on evenings Sunday through Friday.
Pay is also $8 to $15 per hour.
There are multiple openings, so the jobs will stay open until all are filled.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Campbell women’s soccer takes conference title, learns Monday their foe in NCAA Tournament
- Triangle doctors discuss rare clots found in handful of J&J COVID-19 vaccine recipients
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- NC women takeing classes to protect themselves after sexual assault and violence
- Man charged with hit-and-run in Raleigh crash that injured motorcyclist, closed US 1 for hours