RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s job alert, CBS 17 is looking to help people who’ve lost a job in an industry where there is a huge drop in demand because of COVID-19.
Glassdoor put together a list of those jobs and we did some leg work to find openings.
The descriptions are essentially the same – help tutor student-athletes.
At N.C. State you must be willing to learn about and abide by the N.C. State, NCAA, and ASPSA rules and regulations. It is a temporary job and you should be flexible with your hours, too.
Pay ranges from $8 to $15 per hour.
At UNC, you must have a bachelor’s degree and be willing to work primarily on evenings Sunday through Friday.
Pay is also $8 to $15 per hour.
There are multiple openings, so the jobs will stay open until all are filled.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Illinois woman shot and killed by 4-year-old who found gun, police say
- Squirrel in Colorado tests positive for the bubonic plague
- Gov. Cooper: Public schools will be open for in-person and virtual learning
- Former nursing aide faces 7 murder counts in insulin deaths at Veterans Affairs hospital
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now