RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There is a massive technology job fair this week and – like most things these days – it is all online.
The NC Tech Virtual Job Fair is happening Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
It is put on by the North Carolina Technology Association – and you do have to register in advance.
There are 20 different companies taking part including Deutsche Bank, First Citizens Bank, LexisNexis, and RTI International.
The openings run the gamut from highly specialized to entry level.
Among them – software development, online instructors, app and web developers, sales, and technical and customer support.
You do have to register and upload a resume.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Crash closes eastbound lanes of I-40 north of Charlotte
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments