RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There is a massive technology job fair this week and – like most things these days – it is all online.
The NC Tech Virtual Job Fair is happening Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
It is put on by the North Carolina Technology Association – and you do have to register in advance.
There are 20 different companies taking part including Deutsche Bank, First Citizens Bank, LexisNexis, and RTI International.
The openings run the gamut from highly specialized to entry level.
Among them – software development, online instructors, app and web developers, sales, and technical and customer support.
You do have to register and upload a resume.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Charlotte police declare George Floyd protest an ‘unlawful assembly’
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now