RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A big draw for a lot of people when looking for a new job is finding one which offers benefits.
Earlier this year Nestle announced the need for thousands of employees, and I found a local opening which could appeal to a lot of people.
They need a merchandiser in Raleigh. You’ll stocks shelves, displays, and coolers, coordinate delivery schedule to assigned stores, and communicate with store managers to set up arrival times.
Benefits include medical, dental, paid time off, and 401(k).
Sprint by Wireless Express needs retail consultants at their store in Fayetteville.
This is a very customer-focused job. You’re expected to help customers with their services plans and their wireless devices, work to save them money, and spend time focusing on personalizing the experience.
Have a high school diploma and a year of sales experience.
It is both hourly pay and commission.
Medical benefits kick in after 60 days, and 401(k) kicks in after a year. Tuition assistance is also available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Fayetteville police ask for help finding 2 people of interest in deadly home invasion
- Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Illinois woman shot and killed by 4-year-old who found gun, police say
- Squirrel in Colorado tests positive for the bubonic plague
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now