RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is for people are looking for either temporary or part-time jobs.
The Office of State Human Relations in Wake County needs a temporary, full-time Administrative and Data Entry Specialist.
You will need to have a high school diploma and two years of data entry experience. The job pays $20 per hour.
If you’re looking for something part-time, Closet Factory needs a Product Demonstrator.
It is Thursday through Sunday availability and you will work anywhere from 16 to 24 hours a week.
It’s important to be a people person and be comfortable talking to anyone.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Freshman Kentucky basketball guard Terrence Clarke dies in L.A. car crash
- IRS offers 10 ways to avoid tax return slipups
- 3 emergency landings reported at Charlotte-Douglas Airport in one day
- 1 arrested, 2 at large in NC bogus check scheme
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns