RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is for people are looking for either temporary or part-time jobs.
The Office of State Human Relations in Wake County needs a temporary, full-time Administrative and Data Entry Specialist.
You will need to have a high school diploma and two years of data entry experience. The job pays $20 per hour.
If you’re looking for something part-time, Closet Factory needs a Product Demonstrator.
It is Thursday through Sunday availability and you will work anywhere from 16 to 24 hours a week.
It’s important to be a people person and be comfortable talking to anyone.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Can the coronavirus travel more than 6 feet in the air?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- XFL football games to return spring of 2022
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now