RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Even though our students are spending the end of this school year at home, local school districts are planning ahead for the return of students in the fall.
Orange County Schools reached out to CBS 17 for helping finding bus drivers.
The jobs start at $14.95 per hour, with annual increases. The position also comes with a flexible school and benefits.
Click here for more information.
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office also reached out to CBS 17 as they look for people to work as detention officers.
Officers work just 14 days a month on 12 hour shifts.
The office will even cover the cost of training at the Robeson Community College.
Click here to send an email inquiry.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County Public Schools holds virtual town hall, Cumberland schools approve plan
- NC officials say protests did not lead to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Doctors note new COVID-19 symptoms in young adults
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Families alarmed by gunshots near youth baseball game in Goldsboro
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now