RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – As the economy continues to reopen, there are more and more jobs for people with a history of working in the food service industry.
The catering industry was dealt a major blow, but Panera Bread has 23 openings for catering coordinators in central North Carolina.
You’ll work with clients, both new and existing, about meeting their needs and coordinating delivery services. You will need to have a car and a clean driving record in case you need to help with deliveries.
Panera offers a lot of perks like health benefits and 401(k), along with an education discount.
Firehouse Subs reached out to CBS 17 because of the need for employees.
Pay varies on experience, but you’ll get a nice discount on food and the company is really big about promoting from within.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- No injuries after small plane crashes at Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Revisiting Prince Charles’ 1996 trip to The Biltmore
- NC woman describes attack by possible coyote; photos show some of 13 puncture wounds
- Now approved to administer COVID-19 vaccine, NC dentists eager to help fight pandemic
- It’s a girl, Harry and expecting mom Meghan tell Oprah about 2nd child