RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – As the economy continues to reopen, there are more and more jobs for people with a history of working in the food service industry.
The catering industry was dealt a major blow, but Panera Bread has 23 openings for catering coordinators in central North Carolina.
You’ll work with clients, both new and existing, about meeting their needs and coordinating delivery services. You will need to have a car and a clean driving record in case you need to help with deliveries.
Panera offers a lot of perks like health benefits and 401(k), along with an education discount.
Firehouse Subs reached out to CBS 17 because of the need for employees.
Pay varies on experience, but you’ll get a nice discount on food and the company is really big about promoting from within.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Fayetteville police ask for help finding 2 people of interest in deadly home invasion
- Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Illinois woman shot and killed by 4-year-old who found gun, police say
- Squirrel in Colorado tests positive for the bubonic plague
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now