RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – With record levels of unemployment, CBS 17 is here to help highlight local job opportunities in our area – and there are a lot of them.
Job website Glassdoor came out with a list of the jobs where they’ve seen a huge surge in demand in recent weeks.
One of the top 10 is warehouse workers. I’ve found a lot of opportunities locally.
This is a Monday through Friday job to help oversee the supply chain process for clients.
Because this is a lead position, past managerial experience is beneficial.
Pay starts at $15 per hour for first shift, and you will need to be OK with working overtime if needed.
Core-Mark in Sanford needs second shift workers at their warehouse.
The positions are Sunday to Thursday, with pay that starts at $12 per hour. Be OK with standing for eight hours a day, and experience with folklifts or an electric pallet is a plus.
Core-Mark also offers benefits.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Gov. Cooper: Schools will be open for in-person and virtual learning
- Former nursing aide faces 7 murder counts in insulin deaths at Veterans Affairs hospital
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
- ‘Vanishing Twin Syndrome’ leaves baby with birthmark resembling his twin sister
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now