RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – With record levels of unemployment, CBS 17 is here to help highlight local job opportunities in our area – and there are a lot of them.
Job website Glassdoor came out with a list of the jobs where they’ve seen a huge surge in demand in recent weeks.
One of the top 10 is warehouse workers. I’ve found a lot of opportunities locally.
This is a Monday through Friday job to help oversee the supply chain process for clients.
Because this is a lead position, past managerial experience is beneficial.
Pay starts at $15 per hour for first shift, and you will need to be OK with working overtime if needed.
Core-Mark in Sanford needs second shift workers at their warehouse.
The positions are Sunday to Thursday, with pay that starts at $12 per hour. Be OK with standing for eight hours a day, and experience with folklifts or an electric pallet is a plus.
Core-Mark also offers benefits.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Portion of Cedar Creek Road in Fayetteville closed due to crash, avoid area
- 1st NC case of new COVID-19 variant detected in Charlotte area
- Teen describes torture and attempt on his life during Grindr date
- Man wounded in shooting along Holloway St. in Durham
- No. 13 Virginia rallies past Georgia Tech, 64-62