RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert looks at a huge trend right now, which is corporate recruitment.
A lot of companies turn to these agencies for help finding qualified employees in order to save time.
For example, a property accountant in Raleigh.
This is for a growing real estate agency. It is a lot of tracking expenses, financial reports, and bank reconciliations.
A four-year degree is needed and so is three year’s experience and pay starts at $55,000 per year.
Medical Edge Recruitment is a firm that helps employers find workers in the medical field.
There is a huge need for contact tracers since the start of the pandemic.
One opening is in Raleigh and the other in Durham. This person will contact people with a confirmed COVID-19 case and provide them with resources.
Be kind and empathetic since people on the other end of the phone are dealing with a traumatic event.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman, 2-year-old child held at gunpoint during armed robbery, Goldsboro police say
- COVID-19 in NC: Hospitalizations surge to 1,724 – shattering previous high
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
- US agrees, for now, to stop deporting women who alleged abuse