RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert we’re looking for people who are very competent at time management.
Provantage Corporate Solutions is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator based in Raleigh. The company works with retail businesses to do things like set up in-store displays, merchandise, and help remodel.
This new hire will coordinate project teams for clients – essentially making sure the right teams go to the right client.
The person is also responsible for coordinating the hiring of temporary workers. Be OK with working long hours and weekends.
A bachelor’s degree is needed, and pay ranges from $35,000 to $40,000 dollars per year.
The North Carolina DMV has an opening for a Program Accountability Auditor based in Wake County.
You’ll run audits at all 129 license agencies, including 113 driver’s license offices, to make sure they’re operating in accordance to state laws.
There are a lot of very specific duties assigned to this position, so you’ll want to go over the opening very carefully to make sure you’re able to tackle them.
You need a bachelor’s degree and three years auditing experience.
Pay ranges from $39,000 to $67,000 per year.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Orange County school leaders to meet again after 2 hours of debating in-person learning plans
- NC to allow indoor visits at nursing homes as progress made against COVID-19
- 2 Cumberland County schools to close for cleaning after staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Does smoke exposure increase firefighters’ susceptibility to COVID-19? It’s possible, UNC researcher says
- Man wounded in Durham shooting along East Main Street, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now