RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is for people who are looking to make a little side money.
For example, Pruitt Healthcare needs a receptionist for every other weekend in Durham.
It is a lot of answering phones and doing some clerical work. It also involves following guidelines to protect patient privacy.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years experience in payroll or bookkeeping.
Anderson Merchandisers needs a part-time flex associate in both Fayetteville and Hillsborough.
Basically, you’ll help out existing merchandisers on an as-needed basis.
Be OK with lifting up to 50 pounds by yourself and be flexible with your hours, including at least four hours availability on the weekend.
Have a valid driver’s license, too, because you might be required to drive to a specific work site.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh mayor lifts city-wide curfew set ahead of planned protests
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Durham’s Riverside High School sports teams resume practices
- Man dies after he’s hit by vehicle in Fayetteville, police say
- Raleigh’s ‘Ghost Guild’ sees spike in reports of paranormal activity amid pandemic
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now