RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is once again focused on the most in-demand jobs right now, according to the jobs website LinkedIn.
There has been a 579% increase in tax specialist jobs from just the month of November.
Quality Tax Services needs an office manager at their location on New Bern Avenue in Raleigh.
Past tax prep and customer service experience is needed. There is a lot of clerical work involved, too.
The job pays $15 to $20 an hour.
Over in Orange County, there is a drive-thru career expo today from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in Hillsborough.
This is put on by the Orange County Department of Social Services and Orange County NC Works.
There are five to 10 employers taking part and some jobs are more skilled than others, like plumbers or building management.
Others are for general laborers and maintenance.
This event is at Orange Works, located at 113 Mayo St.
You’re asked to register in advance.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- U.S. reaches 100,000 coronavirus hospitalizations
- Wendell shop owner cited over sign saying store doesn’t require masks
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments