RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert once again focuses on customer service jobs.
The cable shopping channel QVC needs a full-time work-at-home customer service representative in Wilson.
You’ll work with customers on their purchases and help with any questions they might have. Have past experience and be an excellent communicator.
Starting pay is $13.25 an hour with increases every three months for a year.
If you have a lot of experience in customer service, Wake County needs a Customer Service Supervisor for the Department of Health and Human Services.
You need experience supervising a team of at least eight, and at least five years experience in customer service.
A high school diploma is needed. Pay ranges from $34,000 to $46,500.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Biden rescinds Trump’s emergency declaration on border security, halts border wall construction
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Durham public housing officials to launch hotline to track, speed up maintenance requests
- NC National Guard helps along smooth vaccination clinic in Cumberland County