RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – With the CBS 17 Job Alert we try to find jobs which might not immediately come to the top of mind when doing a quick search.
For example, an emergency call taker recruit for the City of Raleigh.
You’ll be trained to take 911 calls, learn how to coordinate with emergency crews in the field, and do any kind of criminal search as necessary. You will need to have a high school diploma and pay starts at $34,000.
Cottonwood Residential is looking for a part-time customer experience specialist.
This is for the Midtown Crossing apartments in Raleigh.
You will need to be a good communicator and be willing to share your knowledge of the property and the company with potential residents.
The job is 20 hours a week, but you should have a flexible schedule since you’ll occasionally work weekends.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Dirt bike rider seriously injured in collision with SUV in Fayetteville
- Police investigated for shooting at car carrying kid brothers in Georgia
- VIDEO: Family spots funnel cloud near Outer Banks
- Man charged with sex crimes involving NC girl visiting Myrtle Beach, police say
- Trooper injured by large rock, 24 arrested as protests continue for 70th day in Portland
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now