RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 does the Job Alert daily because we know there are a lot of people either without a job or looking for a better job.
One of the most popular jobs on our Job Alert page is to work in a call center.
Raleigh Neurology Associates has an opening for a customer service representative. You’ll set appointments for patients, plus set up incoming referrals.
You should be OK with answering between 80 and 100 calls a day on average.
It is a full-time job, and you’re asked to have a year of experience in a medical office.
They offer health benefits, 401(k), and paid time off.
You’ll manage existing accounts and work to build new ones.
You need to have a clean driving record, an advanced degree, and it’d be great if you were a certified beer server.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Should fewer Americans get a $1,400 stimulus check?
- Durham County sheriff requiring employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Wake County deputy arrested after hours-long standoff, sheriff’s office says
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- One Raleigh provider gearing up for mass vaccine distribution