RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 does the Job Alert daily because we know there are a lot of people either without a job or looking for a better job.
One of the most popular jobs on our Job Alert page is to work in a call center.
Raleigh Neurology Associates has an opening for a customer service representative. You’ll set appointments for patients, plus set up incoming referrals.
You should be OK with answering between 80 and 100 calls a day on average.
It is a full-time job, and you’re asked to have a year of experience in a medical office.
They offer health benefits, 401(k), and paid time off.
You’ll manage existing accounts and work to build new ones.
You need to have a clean driving record, an advanced degree, and it’d be great if you were a certified beer server.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC police crack down on speeders as new stretch of I-840 loop opens
- 12 arrested during downtown Raleigh protests that left behind damage, police say
- Carolina Panthers defeat Chargers 21-16 to notch 1st win of season
- Organizer arrested after driving car into counter-protesters waving Trump banner
- Trump paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years, report says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now