RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is focused on the real estate industry. Even with the economy struggling, homes are still selling, and in many cases, very fast.
You’ll immeaditly work with incoming leads to make sure they are ready to buy. Also, you’ll set appointments for realtor consultations.
You’ll meet with realtors weekly to make sure they’re hitting sales objectives, plus you will be making a lot of contact with customers – on the phone, by text, and by e-mail – so be a people person.
You’ll be working alongside top mortgage loan officers. This mean maintaining loan files, assisting customers in the mortgage loan process, plus general clerical skills.
You must be licensed by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry, have two years mortgage experience, and a high school diploma.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now