RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is focused on the real estate industry. Even with the economy struggling, homes are still selling, and in many cases, very fast.
You’ll immeaditly work with incoming leads to make sure they are ready to buy. Also, you’ll set appointments for realtor consultations.
You’ll meet with realtors weekly to make sure they’re hitting sales objectives, plus you will be making a lot of contact with customers – on the phone, by text, and by e-mail – so be a people person.
You’ll be working alongside top mortgage loan officers. This mean maintaining loan files, assisting customers in the mortgage loan process, plus general clerical skills.
You must be licensed by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry, have two years mortgage experience, and a high school diploma.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Amid record-high hospitalizations, Triangle doctors expecting more COVID-19 patients in coming weeks
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- SC man pleads guilty in plot to attack White House, Trump Tower
- Obama memoir sells a record 1.7 million copies in first week
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years