RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert, we continue to look at the jobs with the biggest increase in demand on the month, according to the jobs website LinkedIn.
There is a nearly 500% increase on the month for receptionists.
The job is doing things like answering phones and opening mail, but be comfortable having contact with the public.
Pay ranges from $31,200 to $44,100 a year.
LCI Industries is looking for a receptionist in Durham.
It is a lot of basic office functions like answering phones, sorting and preparing the mail, etc.
A high school diploma and two years of experience is needed.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments
- Local artist Jay James rocks out to ‘Watch The Leaves’
- Mental Wellness Wednesday: Start reconnecting with others using these simple steps