RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert we have a data entry job.
Swissport is looking for an HR Data Entry Specialist. This job is based at RDU.
Swissport International is a huge company that provides ground support for airports around the world.
You’ll oversee a lot of employee data information while ensuring accuracy. You’ll work with HR to gather any incomplete information.
An associate’s degree and a year working in HR is needed.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Inmate dies while being processed at the Moore County Detention Center
- 3 Wake County buildings requiring COVID-19 screening to enter
- Johnston County consolidating EMS services, forcing 2 longtime providers out
- No one hurt after train hits mini-van broken down on tracks in Goldsboro
- Fire damages businesses in Durham strip mall
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now