RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Even with troubles in the economy, the construction industry in North Carolina continues to boom.
A recruiting company named I-Hire-Construction reached out to CBS17 for help in filling some openings.
First up, a heavy equipment officer for Tennoca Construction based in Raleigh – specifically, an experienced excavator/dozer operator.
Tennoca offers full benefits including: health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid holidays.
Allen Grading Company needs a foreman.
Past managerial experience is needed, and you’ll need to help supervise and train your crew.
You must know how to read blueprints and be familiar with construction procedures, equipment, and OSHA guidelines.
The job is full-time and pays as much as $85,000 a year.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Crash closes eastbound lanes of I-40 north of Charlotte
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments