RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Even with troubles in the economy, the construction industry in North Carolina continues to boom.
A recruiting company named I-Hire-Construction reached out to CBS17 for help in filling some openings.
First up, a heavy equipment officer for Tennoca Construction based in Raleigh – specifically, an experienced excavator/dozer operator.
Tennoca offers full benefits including: health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid holidays.
Allen Grading Company needs a foreman.
Past managerial experience is needed, and you’ll need to help supervise and train your crew.
You must know how to read blueprints and be familiar with construction procedures, equipment, and OSHA guidelines.
The job is full-time and pays as much as $85,000 a year.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Giant rat’ found in drain under Mexico City
- Make-A-Wish surprises 4-year-old Florida cancer survivor with puppy
- On the campaign trail today: Biden in Wisconsin, Trump in Ohio
- Proposed Florida legislation would defund cities that defund police, issue felonies for rioters
- Man accused of trying to kidnap 2-year-old from car backing out of California parking spot
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now