RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – With millions of people unemployed, CBS 17 created the job alert to bring attention to positions which some job seekers might miss.
Tesla, the electric car company, just opened a huge new dealership on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh.
They need a Vehicle Readiness Specialist.
You’re responsible for prepping the cars for customers – be it a new purchase, returning a car from service, or providing a loaner car.
Be OK with operating steamers, hoses, and vacuums – plus lifting up to 60 pounds.
You need two years of a clean driving record.
Service Experts need a Customer Service Specialist in Raleigh.
You’ll be involved in a lot of what it takes to make the office run. You’ll be responsible for everything from customer requests and setting appointments, to dealing with complaints and handling billing inquiries.
Have a high school diploma and a year of experience.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19
- Virginia school officials confirm incident involving sexual images during online class
- Arrest made after park ranger run over at Hanging Rock State Park
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol
- PHOTOS: New foal addition to the wild horse family in Outer Banks — it’s a girl!
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now