RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Openings in customer service always get a lot of interest and there are plenty of openings in our area.
The Panther Group in Morrisville needs a customer service specialist, specifically helping people with enrollment for the North Carolina Medicaid Transformation program.
You should be OK handling a large volume of calls, understand how Medicaid works, and have three years of experience in a call center.
The startup company Qualio is looking for a customer success specialist in Raleigh.
It involves working with clients to build positive relationships and address and concerns. Two years of experience and knowledge of spreadsheets is necessary.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County sheriff’s ‘ghost’ cruiser causes controversy
- Hurricanes score 3 in 3rd period to beat Nashville, 4-2
- Working against the clock, Triangle hospitals make sure COVID-19 vaccines aren’t wasted
- Biden won’t end COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65