RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There is a massive virtual job fair specifically for members of the military, past and present, their spouses, and their dependents.
It is taking place Tuesday from noon until 4 p.m.
There are of 57 participating companies, some are hiring nationwide like Amazon, the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Smithfield Foods, and Spectrum.
Others are North Carolina specific, like Cascade and Hillrom.
Positions vary across many different fields including accounting, maintenance, health care, and customer service.
Others are highly specialized like aerospace engineering, logistics, and human resource management.
You must register in advance.
Click here to register.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation near auto shop
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now