RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Virtual job fairs are now the norm since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and it is certainly convenient for people looking for work.
Career Center of the Southeast is hosting a free virtual career fair Thursday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
There are 75 openings.
Employers taking part include the U.S. Census Bureau, Massey Services, the North Carolina Department of Public Safety, and American Retirement Counselors.
You must register in advance.
In addition to the virtual job fair, The Home Depot contacted CBS 17 to let us know they need workers.
There are positions available for both in-store and warehouse jobs. This includes customer service jobs, order fulfillment, plus helping to enforce social distancing measures.
They’ve introduced weekly bonuses and temporary benefits.
You can search jobs and apply here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County Public Schools holds virtual town hall, Cumberland schools approve plan
- NC officials say protests did not lead to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Doctors note new COVID-19 symptoms in young adults
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Families alarmed by gunshots near youth baseball game in Goldsboro
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now