RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Job hunters have a great chance to meet with multiple employers at an upcoming virtual job fair.
Career Center of the Southeast is hosting it from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. this Wednesday.
Among the employers are:
- Piedmont Health Services
- US Census Bureau
- Sales for Career Center of the Southeast
- DeVry University
You need to sign up in advance, which you can do by clicking here.
Even with troubles in the economy, the construction industry in North Carolina continues to boom.
A recruiting company named iHireConstruction reached out to CBS 17 for help in filling openings.
A heavy equipment officer for Tennoca Construction is needed in Raleigh.
Specifically, an experienced excavator/dozer operator.
Tennoca offers full benefits including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and paid holidays.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC Chief Justice Cheri Beasley remembers ‘wonderful trailblazer’ Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Alcohol a factor in Durham crash that killed motorcyclist, critically injured his wife, police say
- Trump to Senate: Vote ‘without delay’ on his high court pick
- Raleigh police investigating after man shot in east Raleigh Saturday morning
- SC teacher fired after ‘inexcusable’ Facebook post
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now