RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s job alert is focused on openings at call centers.
Wake Research needs a Medical Call Center Specialist in Raleigh. You’ll pre-screen and schedule people for assigned studies.
Be comfortable talking to people because you’ll be making a lot of follow-up calls and e-mails.
An associate’s or bachelor’s degree is preferred, and 3-5 years experience in a medical setting is needed.
The North Carolina Disability Determination Services Division needs a Disability Call Agent.
You’ll be answering the phone and be the initial point of contact for most people, so you’ll either answer their questions or direct them to someone who can answer.
You’ll be getting a lot of calls, so be able to handle them in a calm manner.
A high school diploma and two years of experience is needed. The pay range is $30,000 to $48,000 a year.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- Federal judge questions North Carolina absentee ballot rule change
- Vehicle goes off Virginia bridge, lands upside down 40 feet below after crash
- Chrissy Teigen’s heartbreaking announcement brings awareness to taboo topic of losing a baby
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Barnes & Noble and rue21 are hiring
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now