RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 is helping people who are suddenly out of work or looking to make a change in career during this difficult time.
Despite record unemployment, there are a lot of openings.
Wells Fargo is looking for Customer Service Manager Level 2.
You’ll be responsible for the operation of a large operation for the Wells Fargo Auto Customer Service. You will need to be an experienced leader with more than seven years experience. You’ll hire, train, coach, and work on national projects to give to senior management.
1-800-PACK-RAT is a growing company based in Wake Forest.
The are urgently hiring a customer service agent. You’ll take a high volume of calls, so be OK working under pressure.
You will need to have a high school diploma, though a BA is preferred.
You’ll eligible for benefits like 401(k) and health insurance.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Portion of Cedar Creek Road in Fayetteville closed due to crash, avoid area
- 1st NC case of new COVID-19 variant detected in Charlotte area
- Teen describes torture and attempt on his life during Grindr date
- Man wounded in shooting along Holloway St. in Durham
- No. 13 Virginia rallies past Georgia Tech, 64-62