RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 is helping people who are suddenly out of work or looking to make a change in career during this difficult time.
Despite record unemployment, there are a lot of openings.
Wells Fargo is looking for Customer Service Manager Level 2.
You’ll be responsible for the operation of a large operation for the Wells Fargo Auto Customer Service. You will need to be an experienced leader with more than seven years experience. You’ll hire, train, coach, and work on national projects to give to senior management.
1-800-PACK-RAT is a growing company based in Wake Forest.
The are urgently hiring a customer service agent. You’ll take a high volume of calls, so be OK working under pressure.
You will need to have a high school diploma, though a BA is preferred.
You’ll eligible for benefits like 401(k) and health insurance.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Illinois woman shot and killed by 4-year-old who found gun, police say
- Squirrel in Colorado tests positive for the bubonic plague
- Gov. Cooper: Public schools will be open for in-person and virtual learning
- Former nursing aide faces 7 murder counts in insulin deaths at Veterans Affairs hospital
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now