RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The CBS 17 Job Alert is here to help those who are looking to advance their career or maybe just need a new position.
There are openings for people with sales background, and I don’t mean retail sales.
WESCO Distribution is looking for sales managers in Clayton.
This involves setting and meeting sales and profit goals, creating both long-term and short-term marketing strategies and possibly managing outside sales reps.
Five years of experience and at least a high school diploma is required, though a bachelor’s degree is preferrable.
VSE Corporation needs a territory sales representative in Raleigh.
It involves product familiarly and selling to be new and existing clients. Troubleshooting is a part of the job, and so is focus on both sales and accountability goals.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County sheriff’s ‘ghost’ cruiser causes controversy
- Hurricanes score 3 in 3rd period to beat Nashville, 4-2
- Working against the clock, Triangle hospitals make sure COVID-19 vaccines aren’t wasted
- Biden won’t end COVID-19 pandemic travel restrictions
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65