RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There are a lot of people in the food service industry who are out of a job thanks to closing caused by the pandemic, but there remain opportunities for people with experience.
In Fayetteville, Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland is looking for a Dining Services Manager.
You must be certified by the Certifying Board of Dietary Managers, or be a registered dietitian, or have some kind of food nutrition degree.
It is full time, primarily Monday through Friday, and past supervisory experience is needed.
Ace Hardware stores are seeing a lot of business, especially as we head into summer.
There are five openings at their Seaboard Station store near downtown Raleigh – one of them for a head cashier.
Be a high school graduate, and have experience in retail. Managerial experience is a big plus. Physically, you’ve got to be okay with lifting up to 25 pounds and also climbing if necessary.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now