GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services previously reported it was hosting a free COVID-19 drive-thru testing event Friday in Garner.
CBS 17 received notification on Thursday that the testing event has been canceled.
Testing was scheduled to held at First Baptist Church of Garner, located at 601 St. Mary’s St.
No further information was given on why the testing event was canceled.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC native Lara Trump to visit Raleigh, Orange County on Monday and Tuesday
- Trump’s tax revelation could tarnish image that fueled rise
- Raleigh police chief says ‘more arrests coming’ after downtown protests lead to damage, vandalism
- Kamala Harris to talk about Supreme Court vacancy in Raleigh visit, hold roundtable event Monday
- Large procession, funeral planned for Clayton firefighter who died from COVID-19
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now