(CNN) — A new website has been designed to help with the toilet paper crisis amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The site, called “HowMuchToiletPaper.com,” reports its average user has 500% more toilet paper than they need during quarantine.
The website is simple to use. First, go to the website, then users can enter how many rolls of toilet paper they have and how many times they visit the bathroom.
The simple calculator will tell you how much toilet paper you need to survive the pandemic.
More than two million people have already used the website.
The designers hope it will reduce the toilet paper shortage around the world.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Sen. Thom Tillis introduces bill that would make attacks on police officers a federal crime
- Father of 2-year-old shot in Fayetteville was shot to death in May 2019, police say
- WATCH: Woman tells officer ‘I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- 2020 Maui Invitational to be held in Asheville; UNC, Davidson part of field
- Tropical Storm Wilfred forms in Atlantic – next named storm will be ‘Alpha’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now