ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) – Disneyland in California will close on Saturday because of concerns over the spread of the new coronavirus.
Disneyland Resort said in a statement Thursday that the resort and Disney California Adventure that are next door to each other in the Los Angeles suburb of Anaheim will remain closed through the end of the month.
The resort says hotels will remain open until Monday so guests can make travel arrangements.
More COVID-19 headlines:
- 3rd day in row with 2,400+ new COVID-19 cases reported in NC
- Triangle law enforcement issuing very few citations as COVID-19 cases continue to increase
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’
- State officials seek more New Orleans tourism after mayor approves fines up to $500
- COVID-19 in NC: After long delay, state reports record number of new COVID-19 cases