RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Norman LaRusch has been working as a respiratory therapist for 15 years and he spent the the last few years at UNC REX.
His job has never been as critical as it is today during the COVID-19 crisis. That’s because this is a respiratory illness.
He has already cared for half a dozen critical COVID-19 patients.
In the video above, LaRusch gives us a closer look at the work he’s doing on the frontlines of this pandemic.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Roxboro Confederate statues to stay for now as county says it lacks funds
- Owner speaks out after COVID-19 cluster detected at Franklin County day care
- Sheriff: 3 charged in one of the ‘worst’ child abuse cases ever in Louisiana parish
- Fired Tennessee trooper accused of illegally taking video, photos of female in shower
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now