RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Norman LaRusch has been working as a respiratory therapist for 15 years and he spent the the last few years at UNC REX.
His job has never been as critical as it is today during the COVID-19 crisis. That’s because this is a respiratory illness.
He has already cared for half a dozen critical COVID-19 patients.
In the video above, LaRusch gives us a closer look at the work he’s doing on the frontlines of this pandemic.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now