(KLFY) Walmart stores updated their response to the coronavirus pandemic by creating one-way aisles to encourage social distancing.
The single direction aisles are designed to increase social distancing, Walmart announced.
“One-way aisles are designed to increase social distancing and give customers more space on each aisle.”
The new measure starts Thursday at all Walmart stores.
New floor decals will be put in place to help indicate the correct traffic flow, Walmart announced.
Green ‘shop this way’ decals indicate you are traveling in the right direction.
Red, ‘do not shop this way’ decals indicate you are traveling in the wrong direction and must turn around.
- Community seeks concrete change following continued violence in Durham
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Franklin County family being evicted despite pandemic speaks out
- COVID-19 antibody treatment tests underway in Raleigh, Fayetteville
- Woman shot in leg in Durham, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now