RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Schools in Raleigh and Morrisville confirmed COVID-19 cases Thursday, according to messages from the respective schools.
A person at West Millbrook Middle School tested positive for COVID-19, according to a notice from the school Thursday. The individual was last on campus on Monday. The school is working with county health officials to determine close contacts and notify them.
Cedar Fork Elementary School confirmed two people associated with the school tested positive for the virus. Both were last on campus on Tuesday.
Earlier Thursday, Alston Ridge Elementary School in Cary notified parents of a positive COVID-19 test in its community.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Girlfriend charged with murder after man killed in stabbing, SC police say
- Mom of slain teen is shot during burial service; son was among 2 killed by Florida deputies
- ALERT DAY: Rain and storms bring threat of damaging wind, tornadoes Monday morning
- NC man charged with murder in Transylvania County shooting, deputies say
- Former Trump aide sues over Russia probe surveillance, claims he was ‘unlawful spying’ victim