RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Actor Barry Bostwick is a fixture in Hollywood after 50 years of starring in TV, films, and on stage.
He has a Tony award and a Golden Globe, and this weekend he is attending a special screening of “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” at GalaxyCon in Raleigh.
He’ll be joined by many members of the original cast, including Tim Curry.
Check out Bostwick’s interview with CBS 17’s Bill Young above.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Hackers steal nearly $60,000 from NC Boys and Girls Club
- At least 128 people sick after eating sushi from NC Harris Teeter stores
- Army vet tests positive for COVID, dies after taking multi-state trip with NC bus company
- CBS 17 Job Alert – NC Forest Service hiring, substance abuse counselor needed in Butner
- Murder suspect from 2015 Robeson County shooting now charged in another shooting