SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bruce Willis has apologized for an “error in judgment” after “refusing” to wear a mask in public, according to reports.
“It was an error in judgment,” the actor told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
“Be safe out there everyone, and let’s continue to mask up,” he added.
His statement was released Tuesday, two days after Willis was photographed leaving a Los Angeles pharmacy wearing a scarf around his neck.
Willis reportedly refused to leave the store after being asked to by an employee, PageSix reported.
- Arkansas man pleads guilty in death of 1-year-old found in plastic container
- COVID-19 in NC: 2,400+ cases reported; 45% of NC adults have received at least 1 vaccine dose
- Bullet that injured officer during Tennessee shooting was not from student’s handgun, report says
- Spring Lake police investigating after 41-year-old woman hit by vehicle, killed
- Get bold, beautiful hair color at home with help from the experts