SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bruce Willis has apologized for an “error in judgment” after “refusing” to wear a mask in public, according to reports.
“It was an error in judgment,” the actor told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
“Be safe out there everyone, and let’s continue to mask up,” he added.
His statement was released Tuesday, two days after Willis was photographed leaving a Los Angeles pharmacy wearing a scarf around his neck.
Willis reportedly refused to leave the store after being asked to by an employee, PageSix reported.
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Fake drugs? Substance found in car from police auction was initially believed to be $300K in heroin
- Capitol riot arrests: What we know about these notable suspects
- Real estate agent who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot; has self-help book canceled
- Cabarrus County school board member says she’s being harassed over decision to reopen schools