NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Dolly Parton will perform a new song “Faith” in a gospel medley, Reba McEntire will revisit her hit “Fancy” and Chris Stapleton will perform a duet with Pink at this year’s Country Music Association Awards.
CMA announced Wednesday the first round of performers for the Nov. 13 awards show in Nashville, Tennessee. Parton will also sing “God Only Knows” with Christian duo for KING & COUNTRY and “There Was Jesus” with Zach Williams.
Carrie Underwood, who is nominated for entertainer of the year and will host the show with McEntire and Parton, will perform “Drinking Alone,” while Miranda Lambert will sing her new single, “It All Comes Out in the Wash.”
Additional performers include Eric Church, Luke Combs, Keith Urban and the show’s top nominee, Maren Morris.
The CMA Awards airs Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 7 p.m.
- NC high school football postponed until February, other sports delayed
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 11 to become Josephine, rest of tropics remain quiet
- CBS 17 Job Alert – US Department of Justice and UPS are hiring
- Big 12 moves ahead with fall sports beginning in September
- Durham man shot in the back, seriously injured; 1 arrested, charged
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now