RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Elton John is bringing his “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour back to North Carolina.
The legendary musician announced 24 new stops and including one at the Greensboro Coliseum on May 23.
Tickets will go on sale Nov. 22nd, at 10 a.m.
American Express cardholders will have access to pre-sale tickets between Nov. 14t at 10 a.m. and Nov. 18 at 10 p.m.
John said this tour would be his last.
He’s been on the road the past two years playing shows all across North America and Europe.
Complete information is available on John’s website.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- 2 groups exchanged gunfire outside North Carolina day care, police say
- North Carolina Marine – the oldest living – celebrates 107th birthday
- Garner chief: Police chase of stolen vehicle ends when it crashes into Raleigh house
- Hoke County man arrested in Mississippi on 332 charges mostly related to child sex crimes, sheriff says