(WIAT) — It’s Jay-Z’s 50th birthday, but we’re the ones getting a gift. Jazzy’s music has returned to Spotify. Someone bring him back his money please!
Jay-Z, the owner of rival streaming service, TIDAL, removed a majority of his music from Spotify in April 2017.
Neither Jay-Z nor TIDAL have offered an official explanation for the rapper’s Spotify return, but sometimes it’s best to accept a gift—no questions asked.
What will you be listening to in celebration of Jay-Z’s birthday? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m about to blast “Watch The Throne” on repeat. Happy birthday, Mr. Carter. Thanks for the gift.
- VIDEO: Florida police laugh about shooting protesters with rubber bullets
- Trump changes tone on masks, says he looks like the Lone Ranger and likes it
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen yet
- Police officer claims Texas pizza shop workers drew cartoon pig on box of food
- A friendship to remember: A failed cattle dog and a disabled calf won’t leave each other’s side
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now